Friday, September 28, 2007

pure luck

I am not sure how I could have possibly done this, and I really don't want to brag, but I am absolutely shocked at my test scores. For my pharmacology test I decided I would be satisfied with a C, and happy with a B, so imagine my complete shock when it came back with a 96%. I am pretty sure my jaw dropped. I checked my name twice, and almost gave it back to make sure it had been graded correctly. Somehow, I got the high. I am thanking my lucky stars because it is never going to happen again! Than later today I got my physiology test back today, and somehow scored a 92%. umm, can I say pure luck?!

P.S. I would love to post other exciting subjects, but unfortunately I have nothing but anesthesiology to talk about... so sorry team!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

With scores like that, how can you not tell the world? Excellent job! All that hard work and studying totally paid off.

Sarah M said...

pure luck or pure genius? i think you are pure genius.

Allison said...

Definately not luck. I think that it is more like alot of smarts and alot of hardwork.

jmb said...

I am so proud of you!! Congrats! Your hard work is paying off!