Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Out of the Cave!

Horray!! We are out of the cave (1st apartment). That apartment sucked. It was dark and dreary and in this big cement complex with crazy neighbors shouting and their baby crying. The whole place was sterile, and might I mention the mold we found growing on the walls? Oh, and the best part we could have kept living there for just a mere $2600/month. wow, what a steal... I lived out of a box for a month, had no bed, and my bedroom didn't even have a light. So I was very excited when sunny and I moved to this new place in Redondo Beach. I don't know if the pics show, but there are windows everywhere with a ton of natural light and it has a nice breeze that flows throughout the apartment. It is in a great neighborhood with a baseball field across the street, some hot firefighters in the station across the street, and we can just leave our front door open. plus is is only $1500/month. Needless to say, everyone, including Jack, loves the new place!





my other bedroom. We spend a lot of time at these desks...


My bedroom with an actual real bed! No more airmattress for me!

5 comments:

Sarah M said...

hooray for farner! Hooray for hot fire fighters. that alone makes all the difference. try not to intentionally start anything on fire on those lonely nights. we need to catch up.

Unknown said...

Your new place looks great. I love all the natural light. Do you love how $1500 for rent is a steal?

{littlefam} said...

The place looks so cute! Try and post some pics of the hot firefighters sometime...

Katie M. said...

Nice, new pad, Farn. Love what you've done with the place

Sarah M said...

farn, how's the job? update please.