Thursday, September 20, 2007

The end to a hard week



Finally, an end to a long and hard week! I had my first two graduate school tests, got a nasty cold and lost my voice, and broke it off with Jon. Good times! The first test was on physiology and the second in pharmacology. I have never studied so much on a continous basis. My day starts at 530 am so I can beat traffic and study, go to class, come home, and of course study. When I am not studying, I think about how I should be studying, and unfortunately it only gets worse from here! But at least this week is done and over with and now I have a whole weekend to study!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Farner. I've never experienced anything like that first hand, but I have seen Mike go through a similar experience. You live and breathe studying! Keep pushing on. I'm sure you are rocking all your tests. If anyone can do this, it's you! I'm so impressed with all you are doing.

Nan and Ryan said...

Farner, you are amazingly smart. Just know that their is light (aka self satisfaction..& money!) at the end of the tunnel.

Sorry to hear about Jon, hopefully that is a good thing for you.

Allison said...

You are one of the smartest people I know and I am sure you are killin it on your tests.

Whenever you need a break, if you ever get one, I would love to hang out. I am happy to drive in to LA to see you!!

lauren ann said...

Farn- you really amaze me with all you do and accomplish. Way to go. Saw Martha the a few weeks ago at Costco- I just love that woman. Good luck with everything!