Friday, January 22, 2010

seattle

Allison requested a post so here you go! I have now moved to seattle and started working at University of washington medical center as a CRNA (nurse anesthetist). So far so good. Just getting used to working and being a bit more responsible. But I have gotten to do some great cases and I have come to the conclusion that UW is full of sick 80 yr olds that are getting big surgery. That makes me a little stressed but I am getting more used to it...

I love love love my apartment. I live in the northern part of downtown called belltown. I can walk to tons of different places, its close to work, I have floor to ceiling windows that face the puget sound. Pretty much awesome.



My bedroom with a cat posing for you



Kitchen view






And view from my windows




And my cute boyfriend Dave that lives in LA doing his anesthesia residency. I know what you are all thinking...that we are super cool anesthesia nerds, and ya we are. We are doing long distance, which sucks that I don't get to see him everyday anymore, but is only a 2 hr flight away! Plus that way I still get to see Allison and her adorable girls and see a little sun...turns out that it rains a lot here!




7 comments:

Allison said...

Your apartment is AWESOME!!! I think I might need to come up there for the weekend. Maybe one weekend this summer? June?

{littlefam} said...

your apartment is so cute - i want to come for a visit for sure. glad things are going good up there for you and can't wait to hang out when you come to slc.

Unknown said...

Yay for an update. I've been thinking a lot about you lately, so I was happy to get an update. Your place is beautiful and so nice.

How cute is your boyf? Very cute. Long distance sucks, but when you get to see each other it makes it all the more special and fantastic.

Maybe our girls trip this summer will be to Seattle. What do you think?

amanda james said...

little sugar mama ren! you are the coolest girl. you keep that man of yours, he's a keeper. are you still in town? I want to see you!

Sarah M said...

your place is a dream. love the couch. :) also, i swear ren, have you ever owned a comforter cover? that's why i love you... one of the reasons why. i would love to come stay with you in seattle, but it will probably never happen. ah, a girl can dream.

jmb said...

Looking good sister. New curtains! Gives it a homey touch. Looking good.

jmb said...

p.s. you're probably going to need to change the name of your blog. Maybe something cool like Renraf