Sunday, November 15, 2009

Come on USC

I finally went to a USC football game yesterday. and they lost. big time. in fact I think they lost the most amount of points in school history! Seriously? They go from #1 to this... the ONE time I go? Hmm it was actually still a lot of fun!






Last weekend we went to the horse races and actually made some money. Apparently it was big race and it was the first time a female horse has won this crown. I didnt really know much about horse races, but I like it cause you can bet like $1. That is my kind of betting!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Why oh why are you moving??? It is killing me and I don't know what Sadie is going to do without you.

Can't wait to meet Dave tomorrow night.

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad you updated your blog and with pictures too!

Uh who's the cute guy in the pictures. I need an explanation.

Lacey said...

yeah, we need to dish on the boy! he is really cute!

oliver.and.emily said...

i want to see pictures of your new place on here!