Wednesday, January 16, 2008

For Vonnie










Vonnie requested a post with pictures of my kitties...so here they are just for you! Birdie and alta (or toid is his nickname). Birdie the torte (brown and black) is only about 9 lbs, so yes the rest of that is pure fluff! but don't worry I get them shaved, which seriously decreases the hair situation. The only problem is, is that toid gets cold without his hair and I find him in all sorts of places, bed, blankets, drawers. Birdie also has a habit of going in any cupboard or drawer that is open and then getting stuck. Like one day I came home and heard her crying, well after searching the apartment, I opened my dresser drawer, and there was the little bird!

4 comments:

Katie M. said...

Jenny-- just saw your chopped hair pics!! One word: Fabulous. It looks sooooooo good. Seriously- that's one hot cut. Nice kitties, btw.

jmb said...

Little Birdie looks scary in the second pic, but besides that she looks precious. Don't shave them!! I think that makes them mad.

{littlefam} said...

I had never heard of shaving cats until I saw yours creep around the corner that one night at your house. Classic.

amanda james said...

pa pa precious