Wednesday, August 22, 2007

pics of my new campus

So... one day I decided go to nurse anesthesia school, so the next day I checked out schools, applied to the few I hadn't missed the application due date, and 6 months later, moved to Los Angeles. Here is a pic of my dad and I on my new campus and the other pic is of sunny (my new roommate) and I in front of the county hospital. This is one of the places that I will rotate through. Oh, and don't worry, it was built I think in 1923 and hasn't been renovated yet. It is seriously old school. No air conditioning, and it even has a elevator button pusher! I don't start classes until next week, so this week I have nothing to do except walk sunnys dog and go to the beach. at least it is nice and warm here, although slightly overwhelming by all of the people and traffic!

5 comments:

Sarah M said...

oh wait ren, disregard the email. i am an idiot. i am so proud of you for jumping on board, way to give into peer pressure. i am stoked that you are starting a frequently updated blog chronicaling the life of ren.

Eric and Megan said...

Yay for Farner! Now maybe I can keep up with your busy and exciting life. It looks like you live in a beautiful new place. Can't wait to hear about everything!!

Allison said...

Yeah Ren!! I am so excited about your blog. I love that your blog name is Renraf. We move down to CA in September and I will call you so we can play!!

{littlefam} said...

Ren - glad you joined the blogging bandwagon! Hopefully when we are in Cali in October, you can drive down to San Diego for the weekend!

Unknown said...

YAY Farn! Great to have you in the blogging world. Your honey is cute. I'm glad I had the chance to see you over the summer. Good luck with school this year.