Thursday, August 23, 2007

The girls go to Vegas!

For Martha (my mom), we decided to take her to Las Vegas as an all girls trip. It was supposed to be a surprise until Robby asked her if she was excited for vegas. whoops... anyways it was great trip, even mimi was able to make it. although I have to say, I could never live there. sorry manda, but I don't know how you do it! I liked it for the first two days and by sunday I was seriously vegased out. I don't care if I never see another slot machine again. We ate way too much food, saw Mamma Mia, and did some shopping. Now that I am a stuggling student, I wasn't able to buy much, but it was still good window shopping and someday...at least sarah made $50!









2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun that you went with all of your sisters. Girls trips are the best! When does school start for you? Are you getting excited??

Allison said...

The Farney girls are as beautiful as ever!! There is nothing better than hanging out with the girls.