Monday, September 1, 2008

My new place

I know I know, it has been way too long since my last blog, but there has been no real blog worthy material... same old... working in the hospital doing anesthesia... however I have recently moved since my old roommate graduated and is now on her way back up to seattle, I was forced to changed my living situation. Luckily for me, my sister liz's husband's grandma lives in a little gated community in rolling hills estates, oh and she just so happens to have a little guest house for me to live in for FREE! So here are a couple of pics of the new place, it feels like a little cottage. It is so quite at night, I can hear the chirping of little creatures again. It is so secluded that it can be a little lonesome sometimes, luckily I am busy enough that it doesnt last too long. there is also a horse and a donkey that live behind me (featured below) and it has an awesome view that overlooks the city!







4 comments:

{littlefam} said...

Farner! Welcome back to the blogging world - you've been missed! Okay your new place is ADORABLE! I'm so glad that it worked out for you! Love that there is a donkey and you took a picture of it. Classic!

Sarah M said...

bout time ren! how about some pictures of the inside and how bout some pictures of your lover?

Lacey said...

yay farn i am glad you are back in blogging action. i am very excited for your new living situation. it looks very cozy! anyway keep us updated on your life!

Allison said...

Wow. Free rent. I am jealous. We are moving to Pasadena so time in the next few months. Is that close to where you are living?