Wednesday, October 10, 2007

my poor wrist


So I was walking along today at school and wearing my favorite shoes that the heel is very worn down. If I don't pay attention to the way I walk, they can be very slippery. To make it worse, they had just hosed down the sidewalk, and needless to say I fell! All of my weight went on my wrist, and I don't know if you can tell, but there is a huge bruise! At first I was worried that I had broken some vasculature because I could see venous blood popping up under my skin. But don't worry it stopped and just left a huge black and blue bruise! Luckily no one was around...

5 comments:

{littlefam} said...

VASCULATURE: Arrangement of blood vessels in the body or in an organ or body part (Or) The vascular network of an organ.

I had to Google what that word meant. Hope your wrist starts feeling better!

Allison said...

Thanks Fairclough. I was about to look it up.

Farn I wish I could have been there to witness this!

Sarah M said...

LOL, love Faircloughs comment!!! I was about to say something along the same lines as her but how can I top that?!
Sorry Ren that you hurt yourself, that looks painful, hopefully you didn't bruise your ego, too.

Unknown said...

LOL. I love all of our friends comments. You all are so funny. Farn you so sound like a nurse.

Lacey said...

ouch farn that looks really painful!